In order to solve finally the problem of plastic garbage in ocean we have to do solve four steps — 1. Collecting 2. Washing and drying 3. Sorting (from non-plastic elements and plastic-in types) 4. Recycling of each type of plastic. Now more of less it is solved the collecting of plastic theoceancleanup. We solve all steps in one processing. This is main adventure of our technology — we make easy collecting and futher recycling — without washing, sorting, all type of plastics with upto 25% non-plastic elements.
From one hand it the enviroment protective project, from other one - commercial profitable project. We can manufacture bearths, briges, ferries, pallets, boxes for goods, car parts and so on.
1. Plastic collection
4. Ecology and profit
Our plastic product has new quality — high elasticity, does not crumble, does not break. It is inert to the external environment, it is not wetted by water, does not absorb water, has no smell, does not absorb extraneous smells. Big advantage of our plastic product is it has closed pores and high hardness, comparable to metal. We can manufacture long term commodities — furniture (instead wood), briges, piers, elements for building construction, pedestrian roads, bath room equipment for home etc. It is not prone to shrinkage, swelling, does not lose its technical properties under long-term storage and exposure to ultraviolet rays doesn’t add any harmful solvent into ocean water. There are no conditions for reproduction of microorganisms and mold.
It is not prone to shrinkage, swelling, does not lose its technical properties under long-term storage and exposure to ultraviolet rays doesn’t add any harmful solvent into ocean water. there are no conditions for reproduction of microorganisms and mold.
1. At the beginning of the installation we use a shredder developed by us, which can grind any plastic even non-plastic garbage up to 25%
2. After the shredder a magnetic separator to be placed
3. Special granulator for pre-granules, per-pellets
4. Injecting a special solvent, we obtain at the nozzle exit a foamed material up to 600% with a small (6 bar) pressure, smoothly fill the mold. The formed foam has a low thermal conductivity, which allows to increase the filling time before the crystallization begins
5. In the mixing zone fo the extruder, the solvent is fed by a high-pressure pump, greatly increasing the diffusion, solubility, cohesion of various polymers and becomes the finish product